It all started off great......And then.......Lily woke up from her nap and cried ALL afternoon. She didn't want to be put down. She didn't want to be rocked. She didn't want to be held. Poor baby is teething. You can feel the little teeth trying to break through. Lily is miserable!!! We are miserable!! I am ready for my sweet angel to start feeling better. She is really funny though. SHe will start to cry and fuss if she doesn't see me or Eric and then we walk to her and smile and she starts laughing. That little heifer! She knows what she's doing.
Sebastian played ball tonight. It's the end of season tournament. Thank GOD!!! It's so hot outside. They won tonight. We will play again Wednesday. Can't wait. He is really having a great time playing. The coaches have been great with the kids. They are patient and really are fabulous with the kids. After several years of not so great coaches, we finally got one that's good. They are learning how to play the game and it shows. The coach always tells them they did a good job and praises them. He lets them know where they need to work. He is not there to glorify his child. He wants them all to have a good time.
I love my babies very much and all of the exhaustion is worth it! I just feel so blessed that I have these amazing gifts from God. I am blessed that I have a wonderful husband who works his tail off for us and loves us!
I am praying for several people tonight. Put a prayer up as well for them. God knows who they are and what they are going through. I pray that he comforts them and wraps them in His love. I pray that those around them will give them the support, prayers, and love that they need.

No comments:
Post a Comment