What a day and it's only 2:30!!!
We went to the doctor this morning for Lily's 4 month checkup. She is a healthy 13 lbs 7 oz. She is looking good. Then came the shots. She was not a happy camper and who can blame her!! I made sure to give her tylenol before the shots and nursed her after. I put her down and she screamed bloody murder. She was fine when I picked her back up. THIS IS ONE SPOILED PRINCESS!!!
Sebastian had swim lessons this morning. He is such a fish! He loves the water. I am glad that he listens to Alison when he's in the pool. It's such a big improvement from last year. He was such a spaz! He retained what he learned from last year. He now knows how to do the breaststroke and backstroke. Alison is trying to get him to breathe while doing the breaststroke. It's comical! He is trying to swim and breathe and he looks like a fish out of water that's smiling the whole time.
I finally get a babysitter for a lunch but I told her the wrong day! UGH!! It's ok though. She came over and brought her little brother. Sebastian is worn slap out! He's snoozing on the couch and Lily is snoozing in the swing. Lily has decided she doesn't like people. She cried when Kristy held her. She cried when she looked at her. She cried when she talked to her. 3 hours into it Lily finally decided that Kristy could talk to her. I laid her down in her pack and play to play with her toys and she was fine. Kristy went over there and Lily just laughed at her. Then when Kristy picked her up, she cried again. What am I going to do with that stinker? She's going to have to get used to other people. Sebastian could care less who he held him.
Now, I am taking a break! Red beans are cooking in the crock pot and smell delicious! Next up: laundry and getting ready for the baseball game tonight. GO GREEN TEAM!!!
Or maybe I should take a nap too??? HAHA!!! Lily just woke up from her 10 minute cat nap!
No comments:
Post a Comment