Monday, June 18, 2012

Full Days

One would think that a stay at home mom would be at home.  BIG FAT NOT!
Swim lessons
Ball Games
Zumbatomics
Library
I love keeping my boy busy!  He is such a smart and energetic kid.  He is swimming like a fish.  He loves the water.  Maybe, we should move to the beach where he can play in the water all the time.  OR live in a house that has a pool and pool boy.  HAHA!

We play baseball tonight!  So far we are undefeated!!  Woohoo!  We have a game tomorrow night and Saturday.  I hope we can be undefeated.   Then next week we play a tournament.

Zumbatomics is great!  For an hour, Sebastian runs around and dances.  He gets all of his energy out.  He has so much fun while he is there.

Then there's the library.  He wants to go there all the time.  He is reading books almost all by himself.  He trips on a few words here and there but overall he reads them.  They are on 2nd grade levels too.  We checked out 7 books for him Thursday.  Tomorrow we will be going back to the library to return them and get more.

Lily is doing well.  She is getting so big so fast.  She gained a pound in a week.  I guess this mama is doing something right.  She is teething too.  I hope it's awhile before she gets a tooth.  She slobbers and chews!  Her favorite toy is a squeaky giraffe.  I can't believe she is already 4 1/2 months.  I look at her and see how much she has grown and it makes me sad.  She's my last baby.  I could go for another one :)  Eric not so much.


No comments:

Post a Comment