Ouch! I am in pain!
First, let me begin by saying I feel like a big fat cow. Yes, I know I just had a baby 4 almost 5 months ago. I have two big belly rolls, back fat, and I am totally out of shape and exhausted. Eric keeps telling me that if I am unhappy with the way I look to exercise. SO I DID!
Yesterday was my first day to do P90X. Core Workout. Today, I feel every muscle in my body screaming at me. I had to roll out of the bed. Forget sitting straight up. That would have made me cry. My abs are sore. My thighs and my butt are killing me. This had better work.
While I was exercising yesterday, I came to a few conclusions.
1. Breastfeeding and exercising don't always get along. No jumping jacks for me!
2. The guy who instructs P90X is on my people I don't like list.
3. This sucks!
Eric wants to start eating healthy. Basically, he means to eat only vegetables. I can't handle that. Give me a good ol' hamburger! I vote we just stay home and eat. I will cook vegetables and even go to the farmers market. He wants to follow that nutrition plan for P90X. A mushroom omelet for breakfast: YUCK! I hate eggs and mushrooms. Hmmmm......
Today starts day two: Cardio. It's a shorter workout but with all of this pain from yesterday, it's going to feel like an eternity! I might just have to throw something at the tv or mute it so I don't have to hear that annoying guy talk!
No comments:
Post a Comment