God is in control.
God is in control.
God is in control.
God is in control.
God is in control.
I keep telling myself this. If I say it enough, maybe it will sink in.
We all know that life can't be roses all the time, that we will all have trials and upsets. This is our time. Obviously, our house is a huge issue. We've been patient and optimistic. Now, that seems to be coming to a stop. We are having to daily remind ourselves not to get discouraged. We must remind ourselves that we are blessed and fortunate. We aren't starving. We have a roof over our heads. Our kids are healthy.
BUT......it doesn't look like we will be getting back into our house anytime soon. We were hoping things would be settled soon, but it doesn't look like it. I won't go into details.
We have some major decisions coming up, financially, emotionally, and physically.
I have to put my faith and trust in God. He is in control and has a plan for all of this. I just wish He would clue me in.
No comments:
Post a Comment