One year ago today, we welcomed Lily Grace into our lives. She has been such a sweet blessing and a great addition! Our family is now complete.
I just want to share a few great things about my sweet angel baby :)
Lily loves remotes and phones. She will grab one any chance she gets. She will also find a way to take the batteries out of these. She likes to suck on the remote batteries. Such a crazy girl! There have been many a day when I walk in to find a battery hanging out of her mouth.
Lily also loves the bathroom. YUCK!!! She likes to go into the bathroom and pull all of the toilet paper off the roll and drag it across the room. Occasionally, she likes to eat the toilet paper.
She loves to take a bath. She even signs bath and says BA. She has discovered splashing in the tub. She has these little pond squirt toys. Those are her favorite. Sebastian showed her how to squirt them. She likes to squirt herself in the mouth. She even gives them to me and demands that I squirt her.
Lily LOVES bread. She takes after her daddy. She also loves all things sweet, especially chocolate. She loves rice and gravy. That, she gets from me. Her daddy's weird plain rice didn't get passed on to her. If she hears or sees food packages opening, she will be at your side in a heartbeat begging for it, even if she's not hungry.
My sweet angel baby loves to dance. Anytime she hears music, she has to stop and dance. She knows when I put pandora on that the good times are about to start. I love to watch Eric and her dance.
Miss Lily has a temper! She does not like you to take anything from her or tell her no. Come on, who does? She will scream at the top of her lungs and cry big crocodile tears. She has even taken to falling down when Sebastian takes something from her. She makes it look like he pushed her. We were fussing at him until we finally saw what that little booger was doing!
I could go on and on but I won't. My sweet girl is a true blessing from God. She makes all of us smile. I couldn't be a prouder mommy!
No comments:
Post a Comment