I have been out of pocket lately. I had surgery a couple of weeks ago. I had my nasty gallbladder taken out and have been recovering.
There are a few things that you need to know if you have to have this wonderful, little procedure done.
1st
Having surgery on your belly SUCKS!!! I had to hold a pillow against my stomach to get up and down. Yes, including going to the bathroom. For all those ladies who have had c-sections, you have my greatest sympathy. I don't ever want to have anymore babies if it results in a c-section.
2nd
Percocet 10's and I don't have a love relationship. I felt like I was having an out of body experience everytime I took one. I would be fine for about 15 minutes and the BOOM I felt like I was floating away. It did help the pain, though. I guess that's good. I don't like not feeling my body. It's a bit creepy. It's like those shows you see where the guy is looking down at his body. I would just look down at my hand and wonder if it was really mine.
3rd
I want a big, fat, juicy cheeseburger or fried chicken. Can I have it? No! Come on that's not fair! All the good stuff is off the table. I want to clog my arteries and eat whatever I want. Unfortunately, my poor, deprived belly says I can't. It's been 2 weeks and I have to wait at least 4 weeks until I can chance eating those yummy meals. On the plus side, this not eating anything has dropped 5 pounds. Woohoo! I can fit back into some of my pre-pregnancy clothes.
Any who!
Sebastian has been visiting all hs grandparents. He loved going to the alligator park, hiking a nature trail, watching Ice Age 4, going to a fair, camping and fishing at Indian Creek, riding bikes, and playing with all the puppy dogs. Holy cow! How am I going to get him to come home with me? I am so glad that he has been able to get some love from his grandparents. He missed me!!! He came in the door and ran and hugged me. He's been randomly giving me hugs and kisses. Geez! I love that boy.
Lily has been a rotten mess! Thanks Daddy! She loves to take walks in her stroller. She wants to be held constantly. Her daddy misses her when he works so much so he holds her and lets her sleep on his chest. Secretly, I don't mind. I like that he is so in love with our kids.
Lily has been rolling over for a bit now. She likes to sleep on her belly. She has two teeth on the bottom now and is sitting up almost completely on her own. She still wobbles a bit, but for the most part she is sitting.
Well, enough for now. Have a wonderfully, blessed day.
No comments:
Post a Comment