Thursday, May 31, 2012

Day 1 of Dream Job

Blogging is new to me.  I am starting this blog so that my family can keep up with what's going on with our babies.  I am also blogging so that I can remember all the great things and crazy things that happen in our lives.

Today is the first day of my dream job!!!  Being a stay at home mom!
 
It's crazy to think that when I was a little girl the only thing I really wanted to be was a mommy.  God has blessed me with two beautiful and wonderful children: Sebastian and Lily.  I wasn't able to stay home with Sebastian and I missed so many things with him:  first steps, first words, first tooth coming in.  I don't want to miss that with Lily.  I want to be able to be the mom who bakes cookies for my boy when he gets home from school.

Already today I have had my coffee and read my bible.  This is going to be a must every morning!  God is in control and I want to start my day with Him.  Without Jesus, I would be nothing and have nothing.

Laundry is going and bills are paid. WooHoo!!! Now, I have to run to the bank, get groceries, and come home and pack for the night.  I am on my way to pick Sebastian up from his pawpaw.  I am so ready to get my little boy back.  He keeps me entertained :)  Sometimes he even drives me crazy!!!!  BUT I love him with all my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment